Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Can't Wait Til VH1 DIVAS Sunday Night!










Glamberts! will pay tribute to the legendary Donna Summer Sunday night on ! PLEASE do HOT STUFF!



Madonna was asked who she wanted to sing one of her songs 
and "apparently she asked for me"!


Adam spilling the secret he's singing a 
Madonna song on Sunday!

Video of Adam talking about how excited he is!
http://www.vh1.com/music/tuner/2012-12-11/adam-lambert-performing-madonna-on-vh1-divas/ 


Adam Lambert - DIVAS - Dec 16th Live on Tv! Official Livestream: - Via VH1













rehearsing vh1divas via @Wildaboutmusic
enhanced pic

Adam Lambert Calls Natasha Bedingfield, Bootsy Collins, Iggy Azalea VH1 DIVAS Collab ‘F-ing Genius’

 Article & Video of Adam 

 



ELMO BELONGS ON DIVAS!!!





ADAM WILL OPEN THE SHOW WITH A COMEDY SKETCH WITH NENE LEAKES!


“We’re opening the show this year with this kind of comedy sketch, mocumentary style [chronology, looking at] my journey to becoming a true diva. And in the sketch, NeNe comes in and she’s like the diva coach,” Adam explained. “She’s giving me my swag… I predict it’s going to be a lot of laughter and we’re probably going to have to pull it together for these takes so that we can seem serious, but I’m sure it’s going to be a lot of fun.”

ACCESS HOLLYWOOD ARTICLE 


teaching head snap


slower


after head snap, "HOLD IT
Hold that energy" 

ADAM ON ACCESS HOLLYWOOD:

 I love Adam's natural color scruff.  His lips are more expressive than when it's dark.  His dyed mustache is too harsh and hides his expressive upper lip, and is too distracting.  Here, his lips are lovely.  I hope he doesn't dye his facial hair for the show. His lips pop here:


 adam, neil, nene


 adam & nene


 neil lambert

my twitter is


No comments:

Post a Comment