Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sauli Talks to Katri About Early Times With Adam

Sauli Koskinen Talks to Katri Utula About Days Spent With Adam Lambert Early In Their Relationship




NOVEMBER 8, 2010
Katri: Hey did you see Adam Lambert at the afterparty? yesterday?
Sauli: Yes... not yesterday but saturday!
Katri: What afterparty it was?
Sauli: They had gig and they were in some restaurant in Helsinki, where I saw Adam Lambert.
I talked with him a quite long time. He was so nice.

Katri: I'm so jealous!
I Heard he talked about astrology and other stuff?
Sauli: Well I don't know... lets not talk about details...
Katri: Yeah! Yeah!..
Katri: Now we are talking about dancing with the stars......


 Adam and Cristal Snow at Jenny Woo Nov. 6, 2010


Sauli: about the Kiss with Adam Lambert, NOVEMBER 15, 2010: English subtitles by Tay Charlotte:















 SEISKA, NOVEMBER 11, 2010

Sauli on his trip to LA & Upcoming Tutka Roadshow English subtitles by Tay Charlotte:






Thursday, Jan 27, 2011: Sauli's first visit to LA,  at Disneyland with Adam, who looks smitten! 
More pics: http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/2011012813089374_vi.shtml 
They went to see Cirque Bezerk on Friday, Jan 28:

MORE PICS: CIRQUE BEZERK FACEBOOK ALBUM

They went shopping on Melrose Avenue Jan. 28:

 
Sauli celebrated Adam's 29th birthday on Jan 29:



Riff Maxwell Cherry was born the same day!  Adam & Sauli visited Riff in the hospital on Sunday, Jan. 30. (We spied Sauli's belt buckle in one of the photos. Glamberts gave a record amount of money to Charity Water in Adam's name.



Tutka after Sauli's Weekend in Paris with 
Adam  English subtitles by Tay Charlotte:



Le Raidd Bar, Paris.   Sauli by the fan's ear!
Pic was posted ~Dec. 6th, 2010

Adam talks about celebrating his Grammy nomination December 2 in Paris with a special friend for a couple of days  "and it was very romantic".  



Sauli & Katri After Sauli's Bora Bora Trip With Adam

@adamlambert  Bora Bora was paradise! The St Regis was top notch! I've never seen water sooo blue. A great escape. :)

Adam & Sauli left LAX for Bora Bora Feb 15, 2011 



 
Translation by TheNonnu:

Katri: No.. I cant help this. Sauli, we had to go there like after one month not now!..wait.. what's coming there *looks at saulis hat*
Sauli: *LOL* I have borrowed this. *LOL* noooh. just joking this is my own hat.
Katri: Well atleast from now it's your own because you said so.
Sauli : I have to keep it like this *joking with katri that he'd had borrowed all of his clothes*
Katri: You have nice los angeles t-shirt also.

Sauli: Well, I was just dropping by, just dropping by (in Bora Bora). I had to drop by abroad because I was freezing here
Katri: What do you think that would have I gone abroad with you? What do you think?
Sauli: *long silence* maybe.. But i got a magnet for you from there.
Katri: Hey, how cool , I got a fridgemagnet as a present from there. Very nice. Thank you, thank you.

Sauli: But I just watched where were the warmest weather, and Bora Bora was very warm at that time so I went there. You know, skin needs D-vitamin, or is it a E-vitimin, anyways..
Katri: But I wouldn't even wanted to come there because I heard there were sharks.
Sauli: Yeah, there were every kind of things there.
Katri: Why were there sharks?

Sauli: Well usually there is sharks in the ocean. They weren't dangerous.
Katri: Allright, good. But now we are talking about a lot more important things than about your trips.
Sauli: I'll promise that the next time we'll go there together.


saulikoskinen1 saulikoskinen
Bad sauli http://t.co/g8aJG0y 


adamlambert @ @saulikoskinen1 A little Bora Bora Glam taken by yours truly!

http://twitpic.com/592kzw 









Art By Krisztina Bartal:












Art by glaMisa_17



Rasputin, December 22

 From Sauli's Hollywood Blog

I bought myself a new footstool. ;) 
XOXO  /SAULI AND ADAM 

 Adam at Rasputin + Older Pic of Sauli


Hot Babes!  (I combined two pics)  










Looks like their dining room chair.  I enlarged the mirror image.  New home?  I recognize that white sculptural thing.  Is that a baby grand piano?




Enhanced pic from Adam's Instagram:




















No comments:

Post a Comment