Saturday, February 9, 2013

MusiCares & Friends N Family 16, February 8th





CLICK PIC FOR EASY VIEW
  CAN NAVIGATE WITH RIGHT
 ARROW ON COMPUTER




Tweet by same table at MusiCares. A rainbow's above it.












 LYNDSEY PARKER







NEW PIC VIA gotmeekz

"If they asked me, I'd take the job, I think.  Sounds like fun." (X Factor Judge)

 FRIENDS N FAMILY 16 RED CARPET w/ Ferras





SHORT RED CARPET VIDEO 

Long Video:



Stars Salute MusiCares Honoree Bruce Springsteen 













ADAM AND FRIEND FERRAS















The Friends N Family 16 event was held in a warehouse and  Lyndsey Parker said it was was freezing.  Terrance posted a pic of hail in LA today!  Adam was chilly so he put on his Ray of Light tunic.  He probably had to take his jacket off, but I know I feel warmer when my neck is more covered up. 


 CLICK PIC FOR LARGER VIEW!



































































No comments:

Post a Comment