Tuesday, March 12, 2013

ADAM IS AT LOMBOK ISLAND, INDONESIA





@xmantimur
@adamlambert with my friend! OMG wish I can be like her. I LoVE YOU ADAM LAMBERT!!! pic.twitter.com/I059gd9Toj



@xmantimur Again @adamlambert with Mila. Damn! Such a lukcy giril!!!!! Arhh.iri aku Mil. Hahhaah pic.twitter.com/zFYDFA8JZc

enhanced

Kiki Pravita ☮ 5 mins
Me with at gili trawangan ♥



enhanced
Kiki Pravita ☮ @kpravita
How lucky I'm last night at gili meet with @adamlambert ♥ thanks for the pict & nice to meet you ;) pic.twitter.com/FQ2bXjMgwi






AdamLambert_INA: Adam Lambert asked for extended day here, he went for holiday to Gili Trawangan, Lombok.



















 


: Wohoo!!! I met Adam Lambert Island last night. He's awesome! x)   (enhanced pic)

 @WilmaLie1: ADAM IS IN LOMBOK AND THE REST OF THE BAND ARE IN JAKARTA STILL THEY LEAVE TOMORROW FOR EUROPE DUE TO BAD WEATHER 


And this girl described ppl that seem like Sauli, Rick, Brian, Terrance & Johnny were there too in Lombok with Adam.

But a Glambert in Ritz Jakarta saw dancers, backing vocals, Rick, Tommy, Ashley ate at the restaurant this evening. She even took pic w TJ

I trust that Glambert more, coz she knows which one is who. Girl in Lombok is not Glambert. Maybe only Sauli and Adam there


I noticed the man with the bird tattoo he was behind adam when I saw them. He's GORGEOUS!! I'd take him home if I could lol


I noticed the bird tattoo on his shoulders if I'm not mistaking
if I'm not mistaking that is sauli I hope that was him, cuz he's damn gorgeous 😍😍😍


Jadi cuman liat Brian and Rick doang?dan kedua orang ini?


Brian?yg pake baju hitam dan kacamata hitam?btw yg foto tadi itu ada dilombok brg adam jg ga?

yeaaah I saw those 2 dark guys too

he was talking to the snorkeling gear rental man about snorkeling off course. Haha yeah pastilah :p

he went snorkelling around an hour. Terus palingan malem ini 

ur welcome, and anyway he's so gorgeous in his beach outfit 

saw the dark guys and the guy with fedora hat if I'm not mistaken. One of them is freaking gorgeous!


Aah okay, no wonder I saw you getting snorkeling gear around gili harbour RT : Thank you Jakarta!! We had so much fun!!!!

Yakin bener adam lambert lagi di full moon party sunset point. Sikat/lewat?



I just freaking met Adam lambert 😍 gorgeous but so ngondyeks hihi 😝


Live show?

ATTENTION!!!! Sauli will be a guest on Ruokamatkalla 23/3/13. Live stream: World clock:


episode is on our tv the next after Adam's concert in Helsinki. It is already taped :) I think Sauli is still in Helsinki :)


I'm hoping Sauli snuck away for a warm vacay before they both freeze their butts off, Hah!








Amazing shotgun getaway to Bali the past few days. Lots of unexpected adventures! :) !!

http://instagram.com/gunzandmoses 

@gunzandmoses: Saying goodbye to the #dragonboat #gilliislands #bali








 



Pic #3 by Peta Johnston on FB: ADAM LAMBERT Partying on Gili Trawangan Island in Indonesia 3-13-13:
Comments from Peta:
he is a very talented young man with a nice heart and a huge personality. He is one of the most grounded celebrities I have had the pleasure to meet. I have met some with half his talent and twice his ego! I am in awe of him...
&
I can't get over how nice he was and seemed so si
ncere and humble. He was shocked that we bought him and his posse a tequila shot x
&
A great couple of days with the girls. Thank you girls and to our new friends as well. We will be back Gili T xox
More here: http://www.facebook.com/peta.johnston1/posts/10151315337150009
Full Album here: 

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.464026055008.246362.546415008&type=1 
















 

 

 

 

 

 

 

: so i morphed Sauli and Adam and got THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING EVER.  

MEANWHILE...

SAULI KOSKINEN WILL BE FOX TV’S STAR NEXT FALL
Article in Finnish web magazine "Iltamakasiini" March 11th, 2013 by Jari Kupiainen, photo also by Jari Kupiainen
iltamakasiini.fi/sauli-koskinen-viihtyy-verkkareissa-hyvinkaalla/#more-3590

Translation:   

http://atop.proboards.com/thread/632/miscellaneous-sauli-adam-related-translations?scrollTo=378041&page=2#ixzz2NQyP08nX


2013-03-12 TV Show CityBeat report & interview about Shanghai Concert

 

 

 

  My idol can levitate, what about yours? ;)

ok California BBs Adam will be at the San Diego State Fair July 2nd

 

Glam rocker Adam Lambert calls David Bowie a 'key inspiration'

'I wanted to express my gender and artistic identity differently than the mainstream'

| By Greg Hernandez 
 
Adam_Lambert

When Adam Lambert was about 8 years old, he took a look at his dad's David Bowie album, Diamond Dogs, and thought it 'cool and trippy and weird.'
Little did he know then that Bowie would end up being one of his biggest influences when Lambert himself became a star.
'I didn’t really start appreciating Bowie for myself until my early twenties, when I was getting into glam rock,' Lambert tells Out.com . 'A light bulb went off. I wasn’t into drag, I didn’t want to dress like a woman, but I wanted to express my gender and artistic identity differently than the mainstream. Bowie was a key inspiration.'
Bowie made his big splash with 1969's Space Oddity then embarked on a chameleon-like musical journey through glam rock, disco and hard rock. He has just released his first new album in 10 years, The Next Day.
Lambert has created his own glam rock styling but Bowie's influence is evident.
'It was about the androgyny of mixing it up, and that was what was so incredible about his concepts,' Lambert says. 'He was one of the first rock stars to really push the idea that sexuality was not black and white but an exploration.

http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/glam-rocker-adam-lambert-calls-david-bowie-key-inspiration120313 




No comments:

Post a Comment