Saturday, May 18, 2013

NEW Better Quality GIFS American Idol Press Conference w/ QUOTES

Where do you want me to sign?



Dude, if they called me, I'd be like "Yeah, sign me up, where do I sign?"



As a judge on Idol, he'd try to help the contestants stay focused




"focused" shorter GIF 

I've been doing a lot of traveling this year.
I went overseas... both seas.



I sang with Queen this year so I've had a lot to inspire me


A lot of ideas, getting in the studio, putting them down






describing Idol boot camp




Working on new music, moves his body thinking about it! 



Waves Hi to Lyndsey Parker


 American Idol is like a boot camp 



Getting used to your nerves, that's a trip 


GIF AI PRESS TY ANYONE ELSE LICKS LIPS 



Queen was awesome! Who me?



Roger & Brian made him feel comfortable, 
honored Freddie Mercury 



New music is under wraps, learned his lesson last time


talks about arranging Titanium w/ Angie,
 love his hand movements




Talking about honoring Freddie



Idol is a platform for launching your career;
everyone knows who Kree is now so here she goes


  Thanks guys, cheers, nice talking to you, bye









“Dude if they called me, I’d be like, ‘Yeah. Where do I sign?’ It would be very cool. It would be exciting,” Adamexpressed. “It would be a really cool opportunity to help people coming into the show and to help them keep their vision focused because it does become overwhelming. There’s so many people telling you what they think you should do and your family, the producer, the judges, and all the other contestants that might be screwing with your head. I think it might be nice as a judge to help people stay focused. It gets crazy. To help them reach their dreams — it would be such a reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment