Wednesday, September 11, 2013

GLAMHOPPERS, IT'S A RUMOUR: Adam's First 2 Songs on Glee? + Brian May's Poll + TRUE Released in NZ & OZ!


Whut?  It's out??
via @ScorpioBert

LAY ME DOWN LYRICS:

New Sept. 13 Lyric Video! HQ Audio + Lyrics on Screencaps + GIFS

Studio quality audio: 320 kbps 11.4 MB
Can view in China!
I left out the "hush, hush, hush..." this time.  Added GIF of Adam hugging Avicii at the end.
Also at Tumblr for countries that don't allow smugmug:

art by yani




Nile Rodgers posted on Facebook this link to listen to Lay Me Down:
BUT GUYS, IT IS NOT HQ!  It's less than half the quality of the CD ;) It's only 4.52 MB 128 kbps. CD & iTunes dl will be much better!

Nile Rodgers posted on his Facebook this link to listen to Lay Me Down: PLEASE LIKE HIS POST:





Erika Rivera 
Senior Editor
Welcome back again, my fellow Gleeks and this time, Glamberts! 
Earlier, we teased a bit about what lies ahead for this season’s fourth episode.
Today , we revealed two more  songs from the third episode , having previously released two songs  as well. 
This time, however, we have info about the post hiatus episode that is set to feature American Idol's Adam Lambert. In particular, one of two songs that he will be doing.
As previously reported,  Lambert has signed on for a few episodes as Kurt’s nemesis in NYC.
What will the pop star be singing as one of his performances in his Glee debut?
Warning: Spoilers lie ahead. If you do not wished to be spoiled, please stop reading.
Gird your loins because this will rock your world:
"Applause", Lady Gaga’s latest single, will be covered by the one and only Adam Lambert.
That’s right: Glee is bringing Glamberts and Little Monsters together with this performance! 
The song deals with how Lady Gaga is dependent on her fans’ adoration. Perhaps it will be used by Glee as a kiss off to Kurt while Adam takes his thunder?

Trespassing Glamhopper


@ScorpioBert





Adam as Judas Iscariot performs
 "Heaven On Their Minds" 



Lady GaGa -Applause lyrics





































































I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong
To crash the critic saying, "is it right or is it wrong?"
If only fame had an IV, baby could I bear
Being away from you, I found the vein, put it in here

I live for the applause, applause, applause
I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause
Live for the way that cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Give me that thing that I love
(Turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch
(Make it real loud)
Give me that thing that I love
(Turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch
(Make it real loud)

A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
Make it real loud
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
Make it real loud
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch

I've overheard your theory
"Nostalgia's for geeks"
I guess sir, if you say so
Some of us just like to read

One second I'm a kunst
Then suddenly the kunst is me
Pop culture was in art
Now, art's in pop culture in me

I live for the applause, applause, applause
I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause
Live for the way that cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Give me that thing that I love
(Turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch
(Make it real loud)
Give me that thing that I love
(Turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch
(Make it real loud)

A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
Make it real loud
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
Make it real loud
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch

Touch, touch
Touch, touch, now

I live for the applause, applause, applause
I live for the applause-plause, live for the applause-plause
Live for the way that cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Give me that thing that I love
(Turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch
(Make it real loud)
Give me that thing that I love
(Turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make 'em touch
(Make it real loud)

A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
Make it real loud
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E
Make it real loud
Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch

A-R-T-P-O-P

Adam may sing it from the Funny Girl stage, or maybe it's his audition.  I don't care if it shows his vocal range or not.  He'll look and sound fantastic, plus it's his second Gaga song since Fever, which was a hit with fans.  Adam will own Applause after Glee!  I want to hear and see how he sings

"Touch, touch
Touch, touch, now"

"Now it’s time for us to tell you more on Adam Lambert’s time on Glee. In particular, the second of the two songs that he will be doing.
As previously reported, Lambert has signed on for a few episodes as Kurt’s nemesis in NYC.
What will the pop star be singing as the second of his performances in his Glee debut?
Warning: Spoilers lie ahead. If you do not wished to be spoiled, please stop reading.
Gird your loins again because this will rock your world:
"Judas", another of Lady Gaga’s hit singles, will be covered by the one and only Adam Lambert.
That’s right: Glee is doing it twice for one episode: bringing Glamberts and Little Monsters together with another performance! 
The song, according to Lady Gaga, is about honoring one’s inner darkness in order to bring oneself into the light. Wonder what Adam’s character is trying to tell Kurt with this one?"

http://popwrapped.tumblr.com/post/60981797230/glee-exclusive-adam-lamberts-second-song-revealed



Judas Lyrics 

Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Juda-a-a
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas, Gaga
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas, Juda-a-a
Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Gaga
When he calls to me, I am ready
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me
I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Juda-a-a
Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Gaga
I couldn't love a man so purely
Even prophets forgave his goofy way
I've learned love is like a brick you can
Build a house or sink a dead body
I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
In the most biblical sense, I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offense, don't wear ear condom next time
I wanna love you
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue
And Judas is the demon I cling to, I cling to
Just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Juda-a-a
Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Gaga
Songwriters
KHAYAT, NADIR / GERMANOTTA, STEFANI


GIF is from here:







sweetreunion22



TrueGlambert3





via  








More from Popwrapped:


Let’s talk about episode four. Here’s what we know so far.
WARNING: Spoilers ahead!

Plot

Adam Lambert’s still unnamed character will make his first appearance in this episode.
Kurt and Adam Lambert’s character will become the other’s nemesis.

 It is speculated that Adam Lambert’s character will be a student at NYADA. It is not confirmed at the moment.

Songs

“Applause” sung by Adam Lambert’s character
“Judas” sung by Adam Lambert’s character
“Roar” sung by TBA (check out who we think it will be later on!) 


According to our sources within the show, the yet to be determined hiatus will not be as long as everyone thinks it will be. More info on the hiatus will be revealed at a later date.



wednesday 9 pm

BLONDIES!!! THE LIVE STREAM WILL BE UP ON IN 20 MINUTES!!! XXX

ADAM NOT THERE!!


  1. And for Adam to split his pants. Well, that's showbiz ! ;-) Bri
  2. We'll have a think, and maybe throw in something surprising. I note a lot of desire out there for David Bowie to join us. T'would be cool.
  3. About 90 songs got at least 1 vote, I think, in all. Amazing. But the winners were surprising to me. Well, THANKS ! Keep suggesting ! Bri
  4. OK. Way out in front WWTLF. ( 20%) Then TSMGO. (10%). Then KQ, AOBTD, WATC, UP all at about 6%. Then DA, STL, IWTBF, Gaga, WWRY, IWIA, FBG.
  5. Wow ! Thanks for a great and informative response to Queen/Adam Lambert songs you wanna hear. I'll tell you what you voted for most ..
  6. Dear Government on the back of a stamp explain why it is ok to take the life of innocent animals and use rest of space to draw
  7. OK, guys, let me open a whole new can. WHAT would you like to see Adam Lambert sing with Queen next week? Bri

Brian discusses the poll here:







 ULTRANOCTURNE: SEE LARGE COLLAGE



***


via ajeanworld


TRUE is #1 album all genres, just 1 hour after release! NZ iTunes! :)



***
ADAMS & NILES NAME IN THE SONGS COMPOSED BY CREDITS!!!!! LOVE ROSIE XXX XXX




NZ Glamhoppers! Just got "Lay Me Down" on iTunes! After the first listen I can say its my favourite song! EPIC! 😍

Hey man! Your album "True" has reached #1 on New Zealand's iTunes Charts!! Congrats bro!! ❤


's LMD with the amazing & in at #10 on New Zealand iTunes's 'Dance' charts!!! 🎉

RT IF YOU LOVE LAY ME DOWN by and


Shout out to for this 'TRUE' album. He brought something new to the table for electronic dance music and executed it perfectly.


we never heard Adam Lambert's voice on this sexlevel have some pretty one now:


Adam Lambert blasts ‘pesky’ rumours as Brian May admits Queen, Lambert, David Bowie collaboration would be ‘cool 

September 12th, 2013 by Lisa McGarry
adam-lambert-queen-1
"Brian May has admitted he would love to see a collaboration between his band Queen, his pal Adam Lambert and legendary singer David Bowie.
The Queen guitarist is set to take to the stage once more with American Idol ’s Adam later this month, when they play at the iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas and it seems that he is already planning their set list.
Lambert will take on the vocals of the late Queen frontman Freddie Mercury and this week May asked his Twitter followers which songs they would like to see him and the ‘For Your Entertainment’ star take on at their upcoming gig.
Many fans suggested the hit song ‘Who Wants to Live Forever’ but some also suggested a collaboration with Mercury Music Award nominee David Bowie and Brian replied:
MTV Europe Music Awards 2011 - Show
“Wow ! Thanks for a great and informative response to Queen/Adam Lambert songs you wanna hear. I’ll tell you what you voted for most ..”
“About 90 songs got at least 1 vote, I think, in all. Amazing. But the winners were surprising to me. Well, THANKS! Keep suggesting! We’ll have a think, and maybe throw in something surprising. I note a lot of desire out there for David Bowie to join us. T’would be cool.
queen-adam-lambert
One of the last times that Adam took to the stage with Queen, he ripped his pants. It seems that Glamberts are pining for that to happen again and May teased:
“And for Adam to split his pants. Well, that’s showbiz ! ;-) .”
Meanwhile, Adam has been tweeting himself, hitting back at more untrue rumours surrounding his personal life.
Lambert tweeted his fans yesterday saying:
“Rumors are funny, pesky lil things.
He added:
“What I’m sayin is- the rumor mill warps the facts. Be patient lil Glamhoppers: wait and see. ;) ” "
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/american-idol/adam-lambert-blasts-pesky-rumours-brian-may-admits-queen-lambert-david-bowie-collaboration-cool/

I am something called a Glambert now. Where can I find the welcome pack and complimentary snacks.





  1. Not at all! A voice as ridiculously good as his deserves praise.

  2. Jesus. Tweet praise about Adam Lambert and your interactions blow up.
  3. What an amazing trio. I LOVE it. Avicii's album sounds great.
*Runs open-armed through glitter*


You can track itunes rankings for Lay Me Down in all countries here (scroll down)


Listen: Avicii Recruits Adam Lambert & Nile Rodgers for "Lay Me Down "

The funk-EDM hybrid is off the Swedish DJ-producer's debut album '#TRUE,' out September 17
via Avicii/Twitter
We were already super excited for the September 17 release of Avicii 's debut LP#TRUE, but the latest track to leak from the record, the funk-EDM hybrid "Lay Me Down," is making the wait even harder—yeah, it's that good.
Centered around the Swedish DJ's fist-pumping EDM production, "Lay Me Down" features disco diva sass and wailing from Adam Lambert  while Chic  co-founder Nile Rodgers lays down ultra-crisp funk guitar licks. It's reminiscent of Daft Punk's "Get Lucky," but with a higher BPM and slick studio production; you can boogie down to this track at both Studio 54 and Ultra Music Fest .



http://instagram.com/p/eKpni9IMuw/



Pesky rumor would not be a bad thing.  By Virg1877





***

Listen now: Avicii hooks up with Nile Rodgers and Adam Lambert for new track Lay Me Down 

12/09/2013 

The Swedish DJ has made the song available online as a teaser for forthcoming album True.
2013 has been quite a year for Avicii, and you might think he’d want to sit back and chill out and take stock of his successes. You’d be wrong! The Swedish music master is about to release his debut album True, and he’s showing it off in fine style with a funktastic collaboration with American Idol’s glitziest contestant and a legend who’s having a pretty hot 2013 himself.
Avicii – Tim Bergling on Sundays and when he’s being told off by his gran – has teamed up with Adam Lambert and Chic superstar and CPF of Daft Punkand PharrellNile Rodgers, for Lay Me Down, and has premiered the track online to give us an idea of what we can expect from his album, which is released on Monday (17 September).
The album is also set to include Avicii’s massive Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart Wake Me Up, and the new single You Make Me.
Wake Me Up is still the UK’s most listened to track, topping the Official Streaming Chart for a seventh week this week – equalling his pal Nile Rodgers’ record. Nile helped Daft Punk take Get Lucky to the top of the Streaming Chart for seven weeks earlier in 2013. (Bastille’s Hey Pompeii also made it seven weeks at the top. Well done, guys!)
So far, Wake Me Up has sold 877,000 copies. Get Lucky has sold over 1.2 million copies – but we’re sure Nile and Avicii aren’t counting.
Will Lay Me Down get a full release and be a first Number 1 single in the UK forAdam Lambert? Who knows? But Avicii and Nile have both had Number 1s this year – they really should give Adam a turn too, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment