Saturday, October 19, 2013

Liam McEwan's Last Adam Lambert Hour On The Flea! Will be 2 hours, start 1 hour early!




Glamberts! Would you like an extra hour of Adam today? Yes? Well tune in to the one hour earlier! ;)

Hey guys! Liam here!
In March 2009, I joined The Flea FM at the age of 13. I’m 17 now, and over the past few years, have had SO much fun hanging out with you every weekend!


As you may know, I’ve been offered a job at The Radio Network here in NZ, and am beyond excited about the huge opportunities that come along with this! I will be working with iHeartRadio and ZM.
But sadly this means that on Sunday the 20th of October (NZ Time), I will be presenting my last show on The Flea FM.
I’m sad to be leaving The Flea, but I’m ever so grateful at the opportunities that have been opened up for me from me being here.


I’d would like to thank you all so much for the amazing support and dedication you’ve shown both the show and myself over the past few years. Also, huge thanks to John Grant, manager at The Flea, for giving me the chance to live my passion! I can’t wait to see all of the future radio talent to come out of this great community station.


On my final show, I’ll will give you info on where you guys will be able to tune in and hear me in the near future.
Be sure to keep in touch with me via Twitter  for all the updates!(www.twitter.com/LiamMcEwan )
Thanks again for all of your love and support! Rock on!
Liam McEwan

http://theflea.co.nz/




Aidan and Liam McEwan's "Trespassing" Contest Entry







***


No comments:

Post a Comment