Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Adam Lambert's Tweets March 31


Comment on Weibo: 一颗小草莓  A small strawberry



 @tuke18

CLICK ON "VIEW CONVERSATION" TO SEE IT!

Tweets All / No replies

  1. Genre is irrelevant. ": post-modern pop? post-modern rock? post-modern funk??”
  2. hahahahhaha. I think there are meds to help w that. Unless these are side effects.
  3. What I CAN say about the album is that is a completely post-modern affair. Very sonically diverse and very honest.
  4. So so so so true! ": Aquarius Aries combo you really cant help it lol”
  5. It's still cookin girl, I can't tell u what ingredients I'm using- you'll just have to wait to taste it when it's good n ready
  6. I'm honest to a fault sometimes- but it's my default.
  7. I also wanted to say how much I loved being on this season. I learned so much & had so much fun. Thanks to the cast and fans.
  8. It ain't a DISABILITY!! It's just a disposition ya'll. the only thing that makes it "hard to deal with" is when folks be ignant bout it. Ha
  9. Agreed! It's going really really well! ": enough about orientation.. LETS TALK ABOUT THE NEW ALBUM?? IM SO EXCITED"
  10. Hahaha exactly. Same difference. ": You're gay, I'm gay. Doesn't that mean we should date then? Haha”
  11. I love all of u who get it. Thank u for your continued support. This is gonna be a great year!!!
  12. I will not be defined or victimized by my orientation. Hallelooooooo!
  13. "Adam, take it as a compliment, that they like u that much" Well if they do, they should realize it's sorta indirectly offensive.
  14. U know whats sorta annoying? When fans write "it's so sad he's gay"Why?Cuz if I was St8, then we could date? Sad? I love bein gay
  15. Nope-- those ain't my lyrics. I use my iPad to write mine. Cool handwriting though.


Dadbert's deleted tweets via @Jaksox 



***


***


***



Pic via





http://www.weibo.com/1982790592/ADM3gDbtw?mod=weibotime






http://instagram.com/p/mQtxnuuNEe/




http://instagram.com/p/mPyeh9ONC5/

***

No comments:

Post a Comment